Membership in Lawyers for Life is open to all attorneys who are committed to the principle that all human beings have an unalienable right to life from conception until natural death and to a system of laws under which everyone is welcomed in life and protected in law.
Benefits of Membership
- Certificate of membership suitable to frame and display.
- Affiliation with AUL’s national network of lawyers to exchange insights and recommendations on legal aspects of pro-life issues.
- Participation in local Lawyers for Life chapters or individual activities to actively promote a pro-life legal culture and system.
- Interaction and networking with prominent public officials, judges, scholars, and lawyers at LFL events. Special get-togethers with AUL legal experts and leaders.
- Lawyers for Life newsletter, which highlights state, national, and international legal developments and announces events of interest to pro-life lawyers.
- Complimentary copy of newest edition of Defending Life, AUL’s annual resource for model legislation, expert analysis, and 50 state report cards. Provided upon request.
- Complimentary copy of AUL’s Constitutional Law and Abortion Primer. Provided upon request.
Annual Membership Donation (tax-deductible):
- Lawyers: $50
- New lawyers (up to three years post-graduation): $25
Click here to join or renew your membership online.